Some teachings from Gartner’s Symposium/ITxpo
Earlier this month OWI has been invited by Gartner at the Symposium IT/XPO in Barcelona. From lectures to roundtables, Gartner exposed the major IT trends for the years to come.
Here we have put together the most important teachings of this week:
- In the short run, applications with conversational, proactive and pervasive properties will be more important than platforms (but will be dependent on a rich array of AI services).
- By 2018, at least 50% of new versions of enterprise software products will include some conversational capabilities,
- “Conversational AI-first” will supersede “cloud-first, mobile-first” as the most important, highlevel imperative for the next 10 years,
- Concerning Chatbots, will we see advances in the following areas :
- Proactiveness: The ability for chatbots to reach out to you, rather than you reach out to them
- Dialogue: The ability to carry a conversation, asking questionsfor clarification
- Transparency: The ability to answer why
- Bot to bot conversations: The ability for several specialist bots to talk together and coordinate solutions without human oversight
AI is revolutionizing every sector, especially customer relationship. OWI took action on these issues very early by developing advanced technologies to bring intelligence to all the conversation spaces between the company and its customers.
The trends identified by Gartner confirm our intuitions on the future of the sector. We are continuously improving our services to meet the challenges ahead. And to accompany our growth, we always look for competent and motivated candidates! Go to this page to see our job postings.